All 10 art Reviews

Stylized Tiger Run Cycle Stylized Tiger Run Cycle

I don't know enough about animation to add any tips about the movement or timing of this or anything, but I need you to you know that this looks gorgeous.

Cute Goop Cute Goop

Looks fantastic, the use of cartoon-y shapes and shading mixed with solid anatomy makes for a very appealing end result in my opinion! The translucent hair is a great touch too, but the one criticism I might say since "slime" is such a weird substance: with the angle that your light source is coming from, it might make sense for light to be hitting a bit more of her right leg than just the foot, especially since her body reflects light so visibly. Great piece, I hope to be able to see more of your work, like or unlike this!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thank you very much! I'll keep practicing my lighting/shading.

o d i e ? o d i e ?

Love it, though I do have one concern: I think there might be a slight file corruption issue or something with the image you uploaded...? I'm seeing a whole lot of not Marmaduke in this picture and I know that can't be the artistic intent behind this masterpiece, so I figured I had to say something, sorry. Magnificent Garfield though, Odie better watch the frick out!!

Sirmi responds:

Thanks! Also yea, my computer is haunted!

baboon shoet tha bloon baboon shoet tha bloon

Bro, I played Bloons TD 4 for longer than I've been drawing, up top

P.S. Good art, the colors (especially the tongue and gums) and cartoonish limbs are wonderfully fitting of the horrible miscreant of god's handiwork that is the monkey, you captured it's bulging eyeballs and piston arms perfectly.

Inside Frankenstein's Monster Inside Frankenstein's Monster

This is absurdly good man, especially 'considering the main brush that it looks like you used is just a circular lineart brush, it doesn't even look like you erased at any point. I could not make imagine making something this inspired with these tools without another half a decade of experience from my perspective, keep up the fantastic work please, it's a pleasure to look at.

Lintire responds:

Aw man, you're gonna make me blush.

I do like to keep it Default Brushes Only, 1 Layer Only, No Undo, No Post-Processing, Fox Only, Final Destination up in this bitch, but that's mostly just an attempt to emulate traditional media. In a way that probably doesn't matter and that none of the pros use, but nonetheless.

Committing to your workflow is fun in a "I have no idea where we're going to end up, but we're going to have fun doing it" kinda way. Consider giving it a go.

Thanks for the review bruv, and for stopping by. Always up for a chat.

Pumpkin Boy - Tutorial | How to Turn your sketch in to digital | Krita Pumpkin Boy - Tutorial | How to Turn your sketch in to digital | Krita

Great painting, and just as good tutorial! I'm sure that I'm probably one of the lesser people in this case, at least here on Newgrounds, but I barely know my way around any art software from a technical perspective and all of the tips you covered in the video are bound to help me a great deal, so thanks!

MartsArt responds:

Thank you man ;) and you're welcome... I'm glad i could help

#20 -Blaise #20 -Blaise

That is some impeccable linework and hatching, great job!

Ghost Loli Ghost Loli

Whoa, that's cool lookin'! That's some great use of color and transparency on the ghast, and beautfiul attention to detail and perspective on the carved bits of the pumpkin, the shoes, and the ghost-hair, rad painting, guy!

My only nitpick/criticism is the background; even though the mountain silhouette looks really nice, and the static-grey color choice works fine in contrast with the ghost loli, the gradient is a little harsh for such a long image. I'd recommend painting over bits and pieces of the gradient with a sponge brush and sampler or using a blur tool in the same way for future reference, just so that the gradient is a little less noticeable. Again though, great work, keep it up!

Wabaki88 responds:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you very much!

Isaac Isaac

Sloppy or not, that's some dang good perspective and shading! Looks great!

zombie zombie

Those gradients and the lighting/shading are incredible, the color choice as well, good stuff mate