Stylized Tiger Run Cycle Stylized Tiger Run Cycle

I don't know enough about animation to add any tips about the movement or timing of this or anything, but I need you to you know that this looks gorgeous.

Cute Goop Cute Goop

Looks fantastic, the use of cartoon-y shapes and shading mixed with solid anatomy makes for a very appealing end result in my opinion! The translucent hair is a great touch too, but the one criticism I might say since "slime" is such a weird substance: with the angle that your light source is coming from, it might make sense for light to be hitting a bit more of her right leg than just the foot, especially since her body reflects light so visibly. Great piece, I hope to be able to see more of your work, like or unlike this!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thank you very much! I'll keep practicing my lighting/shading.

o d i e ? o d i e ?

Love it, though I do have one concern: I think there might be a slight file corruption issue or something with the image you uploaded...? I'm seeing a whole lot of not Marmaduke in this picture and I know that can't be the artistic intent behind this masterpiece, so I figured I had to say something, sorry. Magnificent Garfield though, Odie better watch the frick out!!

Sirmi responds:

Thanks! Also yea, my computer is haunted!